Join us for the 10th Annual Brooklyn Folk Festival
April 6th through the 8th.
3 days, 40+ bands, workshops, film screenings, and the world famous banjo toss contest! This is an all ages event.
All seating is General Admission.
Children age 5 and under get in free!
Children age 6-12 are 1/2 price!
Buy your tickets in advance! At the door they are 5 bucks more…
Advance Ticket Prices:
Friday Evening, 8pm-12:30am: $25
Saturday Afternoon, 12pm-7:00pm: $25
Saturday Evening, 8pm-midnight: $25
Sunday Afternoon, 1pm-7:15pm: $25
Sunday Evening, 7:30pm-11:15pm: $25
Saturday All Day Pass: $40
Sunday All Day Pass: $40
3-Day All Festival Pass: $85
Some important info about your tickets
- These ticket prices do not include service fees.
- All concerts will be in the main hall and parish hall of the church.
- The venue has seating for everyone. Seating assignments are on a first come first serve basis.
- Admission includes access to all bands, workshops, and activities.
- Children age 5 and under get in free!
- Schedule and performers are subject to change.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- St. Ann’s Church and Parish Hall are ADA wheelchair accessible. If you are in a wheelchair and would like to take a workshop please email: Lynette@JalopyTheatre.org.
Any other ticketing questions or concerns? Email Lynette@JalopyTheatre.org