Join us for the 14th Annual Brooklyn Folk Festival
October 21st-23rd, 2022!
3 days, 40 bands, workshops, jam sessions, films screenings and the world famous Banjo Toss contest!
• This is an all ages event.
• All seating is General Admission.
• Children age 5 and under get in free!
Buy your tickets in advance! At the door they are 5 bucks more…
Tickets are not yet live… stay tuned!
Advance Ticket Prices:
Friday Evening, 8pm-11:30pm: $30
Saturday Afternoon, 12pm-6:30pm: $30
Saturday Evening, 7pm-midnight: $30
Saturday All Day Pass: $55
Sunday Afternoon, 12pm-6:30pm: $30
Sunday Evening, 7pm-midnight: $30
Sunday All Day Pass: $55
3-Day All Festival Pass: $130
Some important info about your tickets
- These ticket prices do not include service fees.
- All concerts will be in the main hall of the church.
- The venue has seating for everyone. Seating assignments are on a first come first serve basis.
- Admission includes access to all bands, workshops, and activities.
- Children age 5 and under get in free!
- Schedule and performers are subject to change.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- St. Ann’s Church and Parish Hall are ADA wheelchair accessible. If you use a wheelchair and would like to take a workshop please email: Lynette@JalopyTheatre.org.
The Brooklyn Folk Festival is committed to presenting a Covid-safe event.
All festival staff are vaccinated and wear masks.
We will require all attendees to show us proof of the following:
• Full vaccination and 14 days or longer since your final shot.
• Attendees must follow all mask, distancing and hand washing guidelines when in attendance.
If you are vaccinated in New York, we encourage you to use Excelsior Pass to prove your vaccination. Excelsior Pass is an app you can download to your phone. It holds your vaccination and testing data.
Children too young to be vaccinated (under 12 years old) will be admitted with their parent(s) or guardians, and must be masked at all times.
We can’t wait to see you at the festival and appreciate your observance of Covid safety regulations so we can all have a good time. See you soon.
This ticket is a revocable license and may be taken up and admission refused upon refunding the purchase price appearing hereon and is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation. Holder of this ticket (“Holder”) voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which this ticket is issued whether occurring prior to, during, or after same, including, but not limited to, contracting, and/or spreading the COVID-19 virus, and agrees that the organization, venue, presenter, agents, participants, or players are not responsible or liable for any injuries, sickness, or death resulting from such causes. Holder acknowledges that the COVID-19 pandemic remains a threat to individual and public health, COVID-19 is a highly contagious disease transmitted through human contact and respiratory droplets (including through the air and via common surfaces) and it is possible that Holder may contract COVID-19 while at the event for which this ticket is issued. Holder agrees by use of this ticket not to transmit or aid in transmitting any description, account, picture, or reproduction of the event to which this ticket is issued. Breach of the foregoing will automatically terminate this license. Holder agrees that the license comprised by this ticket may be removed and Holder may be ejected from the event for which this ticket is issued in the event that Holder violates any law, ordinance, or venue regulation. Holder grants permission to the organization sponsoring the event for which this ticket is issued to utilize Holder’s image or likeness in connection with any video or other transmission or reproduction of the event to which this ticket relates.
Any other ticketing questions or concerns? Email Lynette@JalopyTheatre.org